Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
- Assists in establishing, updating and publishing safety manuals, policies, and procedures to counter threats and risks whenever required.
- Analyzes function related monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc “Safety Reports” and hard data generated from Flight Data Monitoring program (FDM) according to agreed criteria. Generates all required statistics to facilitate
- Flight Data Analysis and related presentations.
- Acts as an active member of the “Safety Action Group”, attends and participates in meetings on regular basis; supports the “Safety Manager” in addressing and discussing safety concerns, procedures and recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates with Engineering & Maintenance Department to collect PCMCIA (DATA) cards and obtain the Raw Data to process the same using Flight Data Monitoring Software (Air FASE) and therefore ensure efficiency of running the Flight Data Monitoring program (FDM.
- Provides the “Safety Manager” with valid statistics and analysis to allow him/her monitor compliance with the agreed safety measures. Utilizes historical, current, and new collated data, information, and statistics to highlight trends and identify irregularities/abnormalities that exceed defined thresholds limits.
- Liaises with Stakeholders such as the IT Department and the Flight Data Monitoring software technical support to provide daily maintenance of the FDM system ensuring that backups are accurately maintained for all
- Company’s safety related information and timely generated from the FDA.
- Monitors closely and continuously the flight data to ensure that flight operations are been conducted in accordance with all applicable Air Arabia requirements, standards, and procedures.
- Gathers, organizes and disseminates safety related information continuously in a timely manner to promote safety awareness across the operating functions within the Company ensuring accuracy of information and circulation to avoid any risks or threats.
- Supports the “Safety Manager” in promoting and enforcing safety measures and standards across the Company, Tenants, Airport, and other organizations required to deal with emergencies..
- Must be able to analyze data and complex reports to generate statistics and graphics.
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical manuals, documents, and regulations pertaining to a wide variety of operational areas and preferably be conversant with GCAA regulations.
- Has decent exposure on the Civil Aviation Authorities, particularly GCAA; familiar with rules and regulations of GCAA pertaining to the Aviation Safety.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Flight Data Monitoring role
- 4+ years’ of experience in the Airlines/Aviation industry working for a mid-sized company;
- Experienced in monitoring performance of systems and operations against safety policies, procedures and operating manuals in line with adopted regulations and approved standards..
Qualification & Experience:
- Skilled report writing is required to ensure that complex reports are properly and clearly described.
- Proficient in Google Office Applications and Microsoft Office: Expert in Excel, Graphics and Power Point.
- Must have completed “Flight Data Monitoring Systems” training.
- Holding a valid CPL is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Accounting/Statistics or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- Must have completed “Safety Management Systems” training.
- Compliance, Audit and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value for this role, and some may be treated as conditional..
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A