Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
- Prepares quality reports providing meaningful insights which can be used for business decisions and strategies.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy policies and best practices.
- Analyzes data, identify trends and patterns, highlight inconsistencies / errors in data and ensure it is corrected at the source.
- Keeps track of employee placements and cost recharges on monthly basis.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the HRIS and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, benchmarking data etc.
- Creates and maintains employee Positions in HRIS.
- Assists HR Management with manpower budgets, Budget Vs Actual comparison and analysis, Payroll Journals etc..
- Provides support to review non-UAE payroll and develop & maintain process document.
- Trains, guides and supports new users for Budgeting system.
- Identifies and coordinates enhancements for HRIS and Budgeting system and provides support for system rollouts in new business entities.
- Responsible for Manpower Requisitions process in line with the budget.
- Experience in SAP modules such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Compensation, BPC etc. would be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytic role is a must. In addition, experience in manpower budgeting, payroll, benefits analysis, business intelligence would be an advantage.
- Advanced level in MS Excel & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or related.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A