Website Air Arabia
Provides timely periodic/ ad-hoc reports and analysis on sales and revenue performance for all the hubs; trend, yield, seat factor revenue, etc. Supports the commercial team in day-to-day activities including reporting, systems, database ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Produces, analyzes, and communicates reports to highlight Top Performing O&D (Origin and Destinations) based on given criteria and combinations such as (pax/yield or revenue).
- Provides necessary business analysis support to various stakeholders including Head of Sales, Regional General Managers, Country Managers, and Revenue Optimization Executives, to enable them evaluate performance of the different destinations, identify trends, problems, failure and thereby, recommend potential corrective measures and alternate solutions.
- Extracts/obtains data from different systems and channels to design reports to be utilized in analyzing flights and routes performance; identifies weak performing routes/flights to recommend and develop medium and long-term business plans that serve achieve the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Employs his/her analytical skills to generate reports and comparison sheets based on the historical data and budget approved to capture/assess/and help predict the POS and O&D performance of the different routes.
- Contributes to the successful pricing of ticket fares on medium and long-term flights; conducts market researches, collates/maintains data on competitor fares, schedules and products.
- Analyzes and highlights the fare trend on the different routes using the available resources and tools such as the (QL2); ensures the resulting data are communicated to the revenue management team timely and as needed to assist them in the pricing process.
- Provides necessary data and technical knowledge to all concerned parties in UAE and hubs to assist them in the budgeting process..
- Fluent in English (Arabic Language is a plus).
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance or equivalent.
- Excellent financial, analytical and reporting skills.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search, advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Macro)..
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A