Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
Your day to day Join us as Director of Engineering! You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously some key skills. Because for this vital role, we’re looking for someone to be involved in leading the engineering team to deliver exceptional guest service; ensuring the safety and comfort of hotel guests & team members above all else. This position champions hotel projects pertaining to Engineering/maintenance and ensure timely completion of the projects.
- You would be responsible for developing and implementing plans to maintain property, equipment, grounds and other assets in an acceptable state of repair ready for guest service.
- Ensure preventative maintenance program for all hotel equipment, public areas and guest rooms
- Guarantee that all emergency and life safety equipment and systems are inspected, tested and certified in accordance with federal, local and legal requirements
- Ensure room maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and courteous manner including logging and follow up.
- The Director of Engineering is expected to be an experienced senior leader with a hands on style in hotel facilities management, who understands and can deliver on the expectations of luxury from a guest perspective and demonstrated financial results within similar size hotel operation.
- A passion for delivering superior results. Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of results achieved, creativity and the implementation of new practices.
- Someone with a high ability to influence, sound business acumen, strong analytical skills and understands the competitive market.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience with at least 6 to 8 years progressive work-related experience in the hotel industry is essential.
- What we need from you The ideal candidate must be motivated, focused leader with a proven track record in leadership with at least 5 years Hotel Engineering Leadership experience.
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A